At Guilford Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Center, we work with a wide variety of insurance companies to make your relationship with us as effortless for you as possible. By verifying your coverage upfront, you can spend your time with us concentrating on your treatment and recovery.
We accept insurance from the companies listed below. Please have your card ready when you visit us for the first time and we will be happy to file your claims for you.
- Blue Cross of NC
– Out of State BCBS (As long as there is a “Suitcase Symbol” on the Card)
– NC Health Choice
- Core Care
– Medicare HMO, PPO and PFFS (Private Fee For Service)
– AARP (HMO)
– AARP (PPO)
– Blue Medicare (HMO)
– Blue Medicare (PPO)
– Cigna Medicare (PFFS)
– Humana Gold (PFFS)
– Secure Horizon (PFFS)
- The Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC)
- North Carolina Medicaid
– Carolina Access
- One Call Medical
- United Health Care
- VA (Veterans Administration) with Referral from VA
- Wellpath/Coventry of the Carolinas
- Worker’s Comp with Authorization
Your particular insurance coverage may require you to be responsible for co-payments, co-insurance, or other deductible amounts. We require insurance copays on the day of your service. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Because some insurance companies require a referral from another medical provider before covering you, please check ahead with your provider before scheduling an appointment. If you have any questions, contact our financial department.